Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #50
trackercowe
Franchise Player

Exp:

What an epic episode tonight, just so well done. Might be a bit of a spoiler, but only one scene with Skylar really helped out.

Spoilers: Finally we are going to get the dosage we have been waiting for with Walt, and Jesse teaming up again. I felt bad for Walt's former assistant, but screw him.

Onto one of the most well done final scenes with Hank, and the two brothers. Once Hank gave his gun in I thought he was doomed. Even with the phone call warning him, Hank had no conceivable way to defend himself from both of them. I wondered why he didn't just drive away, but I doubt that would of worked either.

After he took out the first brother I was on the edge of my seat. I thought Hank had the upper hand when he was able to get away with the gun, and had the other brother coming after him. I cheered when Hank shot down the second brother, completely forgetting the bullet-proof-vest. Of course I thought he was done for once the brother shot him down. Then the deus ex machina happened when the bullet fell out of his vest. I still believed they wouldn't give him enough time to load the gun before the last brother came back. But, boy was I wrong! He blew out the back of his head with that hollow point. The whole scene played out perfectly, and reminded me how well this team did on The X-Files.

I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out. Who called Hank letting him know the brothers would be there within the minute? He had to of been following the brothers, and knew they were coming after him. So I think it had to of been someone working for Gus (the chicken guy). It could of been the drug dealer from Mexico, but either way this could make for an all out cartel war, with Walt in between.

Can't wait for it all to play out.

trackercowe is online now   Reply With Quote