Thread: e-cigs
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 04:51 PM   #3
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

Make sure you don't cheap out on one. I went through a few before actually buying a quality one that has lasted over a year compared to a month. Make sure you buy at least 2 1200mah sized battery's. One for use while the other is charging.

After about 2 weeks I started to breath easier. It was a weird feeling. One day I was out with the my girl friend All of a sudden It felt like my trachea expanded 3 times the size of what it was. Every breath made me dizzy . I actually just went home and slept it off the whole day. The next few days I could feel it in my chest . I could feel my chest muscle decompressing.I was starting to be able to breath deeper. After month to a month and a half my stamina had doubled. My arthritis in my hands didn't flare up as much. My circulation was returning to a non-smoker level. The biggest thing I noticed aside my breathing was my sense of smell!! Holy crap!! I grew up in a smokers house. I was around friends and other people who smoked so I never gave a second thought . Food smelled and tasted 1000% more enjoyable. You think you like your favorite dish now just wait.

Its been 2 years smoke free now. I cannot describe the difference I feel. And the amount of money I have saved. Yes I pay about 20 bucks for ejuice a 30ml bottle but it lasts roughly 2 weeks. So my habit that was costing me a minimum of 250 dollars a month and at one point over 500 as I was up to a pack or2 a day. Is down to about $40.

The first few months is hard just to stick with the ecig. You'll be tempted to light a real CIG a lot. After a while tho when the smell of a real cigarettes will make you feel absolutely like ####. I really can't believe I smelled like that the majority time. Best decision Of my life.
combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to combustiblefuel For This Useful Post: