View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 01:41 PM   #227
bubbsy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
I like looking at really cheap ones that have a lot of active development behind them with some unique or at least in demand features like fast transaction times and low fees. I have been along for the ride with XVG both buying some and mining it, I first got in around .002 usd and now its spiked and kind been bouncing between .10 and .20 cent US.

HTMLCOIN is a coin that also has quite a bit going on behind the scenes, still well under a penny. Both these coins have a decent amount of info about them on their web pages. Reddit, bitcoin talks, discord and telegram are also good places to look for more info.

Coin Market Cap is a good reference for coins as well but beware that the information there sometimes can be a little off, there is much that goes under the radar for these sites and with so many variables it is hard for anyone to properly aggregate all the info in one place.
Am getting into this whole thing now, but only use coinbase for the main coins right now.... What are you using to trade these lesser known coins?
bubbsy is offline   Reply With Quote