View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 02:51 PM   #1202
snootchiebootchies
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

My daughter will only eat food that she knows she likes from previous experience. No amount of cajoling will convince her otherwise. My son is a more adventurous with food so I'm less concerned about him. We could order the burger entree but there is no way my daughter will be able to fit the burger into her mouth so that's why I was asking if there was a kids menu. But it doesn't sound like it.

Just looking for a steakhouse to take my wife on her birthday. She will definitely want the kids there so no babysitter. My wife and I used to go to Smugglers periodically but haven't been back since we had the kids so I thought of taking her back there but it's no good if the kids don't eat. Fallback option is The Keg at Crowfoot. They have a kids menu that's pretty popular with our kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Stang View Post
Don't listen to this. Let your well-behaved kid experience as many different cuisines and environments as possible. Your life and theirs will be better for it. If someone doesn't like your kid's behaviour, then you've got work to do. If someone is offended by the mere presence of a well-behaved kid eating good food (a step or five above BPs), then screw 'em - that's their problem.

Smugglers certainly isn't so high-end that it is off limits to a kid.

That being said - kid menus usually suck anyway. You'll know that you've succeeded when your kid scoffs at the kids chicken fingers and makes you pay for their lobster and mussels and then laments that the broth was a little too salty.
snootchiebootchies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snootchiebootchies For This Useful Post: