View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #41
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro View Post
Bumping this thread to recommend Superego.

Quite honestly one of the funniest things I've ever encountered. It's a sketch comedy series that is completely based on improv, but edited down into tightly-knit 2-4 minutes sketches that are just completely absurd and hilarious.

For fans of Mr. Show, Monty Python, Human Giant, the stand-up comedy of Paul F. Tompkins (who, coincidentally, is a guest on this show, and also has his own terrific podcast you should check out).

The second season (17 episodes) is free through iTunes as of right now, and TBQH, I can't believe they are free. They have great replay value, and I would've happily paid a buck or two for each episode if I had to. The first season is available via their website for $20 or so I think.

Anyways, can't recommend this enough.
I have been meaning to check this out. Thanks for reminding me.

Paul F Tompkins is making his rounds of the podcast circuit these past few weeks. Sklarbro Country, Comedy Death Ray Radio (as Ice T) and Stop Podcasting Yourself.

I hate to say this but I really don't like the Pod F Tomkast and I don't even know why. I am a huge fan of his comedy and love when he's a guest on other podcasts but there's something about his podcast...

Might stem from the fact that I think pie is superior to cake.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote