View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 11:48 AM   #1145
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Because of Tavares injuries and probably not making the playoffs, and even if I do he's going to miss them, I have cap space and prospects and draft picks including a first round pick this year, plus a promised first round pick this year from the Islanders to play with, plus I'm nearly at max roster space so I'm willing to talk about moving some prospects.

On top of that, I still have Foligno, Ladd, Radulov and Ryan and De Haan that I could be interested in finding a new home.

Krug is also a possibility, though I would be asking for a bit for him.

In other words, I'm looking for interesting ideas so I can start building things for next year.

Edit What are my needs? That's a great question as I drilled holes in my lineup. In terms of priorities. I'm ok at center right now in theory with Tavares Reinhart and even Howden though his re role could be bad, Stephenson could step in there next year and Appleton, both of them looking like they'll get decent rolls.

I would like to add a young higher end LW'er if its out there, also I have serious issues on the right side in terms of natural RW'er. Again looking for young and interesting.

Goaltending is another area that I would like to change. Bernier and DeSmith ain't going to cut it for next year.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 03-12-2021 at 11:59 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: