View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 12:57 PM   #12
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I tend to think that Singleton will get some camp looks, but he's too small to be a NFL linebacker, and not fast enough to be a defensive back. The best he could hope for would be as a special teams demon, or a 3rd down pass cover linebacker. The problem is that if he makes an NFL team in that role he's getting paid far more then he would in the CFL.

The other option for him is the AAFL, he would get paid in US dollars and get a deeper look from the NFL.

I expect that he will be gone and if he comes back its later next year.

With Bo, the TSN bought up the good point in terms of what kind of guaranteed money would he get from the NFL? Again if this is about following your dream, then he's going to accept lower money for a legit shot in a camp somewhere.

Clybrooks is gone, if the Dallas Cowboys are sniffing around for a dline coach he'll take it. I would expect though that he would be more interested in a head coaching gig.

The stamps are very high on Cozart and he's a unique QB offensive set wise. He's fast, can scramble, has a high QB IQ and can run a option heavy offense or a wildcat, I think he gets a legit shot at the number 2 slot next season.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: