View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 04:08 PM   #267
Joborule
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
I think there is also a difference between people who complain to 911, and people offering options for improving the system. To assume that they got it right on the first go, and we should all just deal with it is suggesting that it is a perfect system. I'm open to hearing options for improvement, and as Whitetiger has said, they are submitting them. Calling everyone who doesn't 100% agree with the current setup selfish and self absorbed isn't really helpful.
I believe that if you're leaving your phone on in your bedroom, you're leaving it on for a notification of some type. If you really don't want to be disturbed at all, then turn off your phone.

When it comes to immetimate life in danger, do we really want to reduce the possibility of people taking immediate action if they're device is on and they are able to receive the notification? Because these alerts can be set to silent, but then is it working as well as intended?

I don't know how much compromise should be made for this, considering the stakes.
Joborule is offline   Reply With Quote