View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 10:47 AM   #1328
Guest1

I will not be getting another shot.

For the past 2 years, I was a good little soldier and did what everyone told me to do. Stay at home, wash your hands, no vacations, no sports, no friends, no work, no swimming, get your shots, don’t go to the doctor if you’re sick….
In September 2021, I received my third shot (first 2 shots AZ and then the Phizer). Within weeks I developed an auto immune disease (Graves disease/hyperthyroidism) and also developed PVC’s (extra random heart beats). And to top it all off, I am menopausal (which I think was expedited by the Graves’ disease) Symptoms that I have/had is long….This past year has been hell with diagnosing and treating everything.
2 weeks ago I caught a cold from the kidlet and I am struggling to get better because my thyroid medications lower my WBC. I’m sick of being sick and rightfully am afraid of getting sicker. I feel like I’m in a huge life-sized Catch 22

I know vaccines aren’t just for me, they are protecting everyone… but I have to do what I fell is right for me. Looking back, I wish I hadn’t taken the 3rd shot. But I won’t “should” myself. All I can do is focus on myself and my family (PS: browna needs to be awarded Husband of the Year for supporting me through this)

I just thought I would share my story in case there are others that feel like they are in the same boat. You are not alone <3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: