View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 02:22 PM   #190
CaptainYooh
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Proof? Links?..
Why though? You are a real estate lawyer. How deep do you wanna dive into the scientific proof and what would you be able to conclude from it, seriously? I have zero desire or interest to get into the scientific debate on a hockey off-topic forum. There is nothing constructive we would get from such a debate.

However; I do have a huge problem when the people that SHOULD be getting into this debate are threatened.

This is from Bengtsson’s letter of resignation:

Quote:
I have been put under such an enormous group pressure in recent days from all over the world that has become virtually unbearable to me. If this is going to continue I will be unable to conduct my normal work and will even start to worry about my health and safety. I see therefore no other way out therefore than resigning from GWPF. I had not expecting [sic] such an enormous world-wide pressure put at me from a community that I have been close to all my active life. Colleagues are withdrawing their support, other colleagues are withdrawing from joint authorship etc.
I see no limit and end to what will happen. It is a situation that reminds me about the time of McCarthy. I would never have expecting [sic] anything similar in such an original peaceful community as meteorology. Apparently it has been transformed in recent years.

All normal, critical thinkers must be alarmed by this letter. What we see instead is cheering.