View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 06:42 AM   #24
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

I haven't posted much about this season but last night kind of pissed me off. Cliff kind of just ruined the season for himself and the contestants on his side of the house as to me this was one of the biggest blunders in BB recent history. After all that work battling back to get into the house he basically hands over his HOH to the people that evicted him last week. He makes the totally sensible move putting up Jack and Jackson up for eviction with his goal to evict Jack and at the veto ceremony he has the opportunity to cement that Jack goes home and he puts up the only other person in the house that the six shooters want out more than him which will lead to his inevitable eviction in the coming weeks meanwhile sewering the games of the people that he was supposed to be working with to overthrow the alliance. Then he tries to justify the move by saying his family is watching so he can't go back on his word ignoring the fact he's on a show where success is measured largely on deception.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Erick Estrada For This Useful Post: