View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 08:21 AM   #195
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine09 View Post
Just watched HBO's "The Truth Vs. Alex Jones".

What these lunatics put those parents through after their children died is reprehensible. The documentary delves into the warped minds of people who believe conspiracy theories but more damning is how complete scam artist liars like Alex Jones capitalize and make money from their horse####. Same carney playbook as Donald Trump or even Joe Rogan for that matter, they commit to the lie, never admit anything and never give in inch.

I thought Alex Jones was a disgusting person when I first became aware of him, when his garbage is all laid out like this he's revealed to be absolutely loathsome. He's without a doubt one of the most vile and deplorable humans on the face of the earth.
I'm not going to lie, I thought it was an interesting premise and I was intrigued to learn more about it, but I'm struggling to get past the first half-hour.

How do people listen to Alex Jones and somehow take that clown seriously? Accidentally?

I mean? 'False Flag Operation' in order to take away guns?

Who in their right mind would believe that BS? Thats the dumbest s### I've ever heard coming from arguably the dumbest idiot I've ever seen.

Alex Jones is someone who has grown up in an environment where he hasnt been smacked across the face sufficiently and told to 'smarten up.'

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: