View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 12:30 PM   #342
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Once you unlock fast travel I feel getting around is manageable. You travel to the town close to your mission and it you plan things you can hit other missions, hunting, etc on your way back to camp. There are random encounters that happen when riding your horse that you miss out on if fast travel was enabled for everything so I can see why they made it the way they did. There's no doubt the pace of the game may not be for everyone if you are used to playing fast paced games but I enjoyed riding through these landscapes that are alive as it feels like more of an experience than your typical game and those programmers must have put hours and hours developing all these areas so I can see why they would want to show off their work.

I do agree that it would have been nice to be able to pick a few specific weapons that stayed equipped as for the most part I used the pump action shotgun and the Lancaster repeater so it did get tedious cycling through weapons everytime you got off your horse. I assume they had a reason for that in their own minds but it probably could have been done better.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote