Thread: Nhl 19
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 11:53 AM   #48
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Even though EA NHL games makes me angry, I like to play NHL 18 when I'm drunk on the weekends. But to my chagrin, last weekend I discovered that OTP is no longer an option! If you want to play 6 vs 6, it has to be the EASHL mode with your crappy custom character only. Unless I'm completely wrong and the internet has lied to me, apparently there is no way to play 6vs6 OTP with real NHL players and teams. It's only with your custom guy.

I like to play RD and use real NHL players. Instead I'm stuck using my crappy player with a 60 rating because I don't play it enough to actually get his numbers up. Cool, I get to go up against a bunch of guys with 90+ ratings. I want to play as Gaudreau, Crosby, Doughty, even stupid McDavid in OTP. I can't believe EA removed that option. I would love to sit in the room with the person who made that choice, have them explain it to me why they though it was a good idea, then repeatedly slap them over and over again for making such a stupid choice.

If I want OTP, I have to play NHL 17. F'ing ridiculous. I wonder if NHL 19 will have it.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Huntingwhale For This Useful Post: