Thread: Nhl 19
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 01:33 PM   #24
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

As poorly developed a game as NHL actually is, I still have a ton of fun playing EASHL with friends so I definitely get my monies worth. This season our club of around sixteen players just cracked a thousand wins on the year which I don't ever recall doing, especially during those lean years on the Fatas, lol. (I'm kidding)

On my club 6's is vastly preferred as we refer to 3's as "clown mode" although I would have to admit, learning 3's does make you become a better player, more skilled and understand man-on-man (did I actually just write that in my CP post) defensive responsibilities. I'm extremely hopeful that the new "RPM" tech brings much-needed improvements to puck pick-ups or the dreaded "I just crushed that player only to have him get up before me, grab the puck and score" scenario, lol. The new Pro Am circuit looks like a blast with 1 v 1 v 1 looking to be a lot of fun and the specialization loadouts for EASHL will be a welcomed addition if done properly.

It's always around this time when I'm super hyped for the next iteration of NHL to come out although I'm sure as usual after about a month of playing NHL 19, I'll start to become more optimistic about NHL 20
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iceman57 For This Useful Post: