View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 04:15 PM   #4363
Azure
Had an idea!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
What a ####ing stupid comment. Someone is only responsible if they write the law themselves? Well, no need to worry about anyone shooting someone on the street, as they didn't write the gun laws nor the laws related to murder, so the law does not apply to them! And since Trump didn't write the laws, you can't comment on how corrupt he is by breaking those laws, because he didn't write them and so they don't apply to him. More Azure logic on display folks. This comment brought to by Freeman on the Land and the Sovereign Citizen Movement. Azure, you are now free to travel.

You're right. Vote for Trump, because those evil Democrats are the ones who set the tax code up and built all the loopholes in the system! All by them little selves. The Republicans have had nothing to do with it and have not been about gaming the tax system for decades. It's all the evil Demoncrats!
Trump and the Republicans are certain to solve the problem if we just give them more time! Oh wait, they just created a tax law with more loop holes for the rich and then eliminated much of the tax that is being paid by the uber rich in the first place. So I guess they already did solve the problem! If they aren't paying in the first place there's no need to use those loopholes. Amiright?

Ah yes, more of Azure's greatest hits. I'm responsible for all ills in the world.
I am his boogeyman! Make sure you check your closet and underneath your bed Azure, I'm coming to get you!

Hey smart guy, what's the other option here? In a two party system, what is the other option to Trump? You have to work within the system you have. Since the options are vote for the guy driving the country into the ####ter, or vote for the other guy who has been digging in the glovebox looking for a map, what is the right one? I'm championing the one that has a chance to try and turn this thing around. That's the reasonable and responsible thing to do. In Azureland, what is the right thing to do?
I think you should take a break from the forum. You're going into full blown meltdown mode circa 2004 when I told you Kerry wouldn't be better than Bush when it came to foreign policy and all you had was some stupid 4,000 post about Kerry's foreign policy experience and how he was the champion that would save the world from American expansionism.

Or was that when you claimed the same thing when Obama was running for President? Hard to keep up when you bounce around from candidate to candidate.