View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 11:44 AM   #22
Monahammer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioforPM View Post
I don't see how you get the Hamonic - Hanifin conclusion from the chart but maybe I don't get it properly. They both have equally mediocre numbers on that chart, no? I do think they don't mesh well though, whoever is to blame.

I agree with the rest - it meets my eye test almost exactly. Stone has been a real liability this year. Kylington also but I give some rope to him - he's on a big learning curve and you can see the upside.

I've been a big Dube fan all year, despite his lack of production - I love the motor and he already has a decent defensive game. And I've been pumping Lucic's tires all year about what happens when he's on the ice. That whole line is easily the most consistent.

I'm surprised Rinaldo has turned out better than Reider - I would have predicted the latter was just suffering from Oileritis and would bounce back to his AZ norm.
Rinaldo has been great in limited time. I am not sure he will be good over longer periods but seems ideal to come in and provide energy on demand.

Re: the chart- the "red" bar is indicative of Even Strength D GAR, so hamonic is getting dominated on that while hanifin is relatively neutral (slightly positive) while Hanifin's struggles really come with the lack of offensive production (the dark blue) and turnovers. Same goes for Kylington!
It's an interesting chart, especially when considering the eye test, it confirms some things and shows that I am wrong about some things- e.g. Johnny is does look like he's really struggling relative to former seasons in spite of putting up some points still, and Gio although he's not putting up numbers seems as dominant as ever.
Monahammer is offline   Reply With Quote