View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 04:43 PM   #22
JonDuke
Franchise Player

Exp:

The Flyers have typically been a wait until after re-rates before trading kind of team, and will probably be that way again this year.

Here's what we know:
Backstrom will get gridded and be in a Flyers jersey next year.

Duchene is the GMs favorite player so he probably won't go and we want to put him back at C instead of on a wing.

That leaves us in a precarious position when it comes to Auston Matthews. Duchene could to a wing, but we'd prefer 2C. We're really not sure what the heck to do. This is where I get stingy/greedy af but if you want to pay the price, Matthews could go.

Hayes, Ehlers, Schenn, Schwartz, Desmith and all D except Dumba and Sergachev.
Those are names that jump out as being open to moving. I had built a team last year I was confident could push far but we couldn't eve get to the conference finals. I'm open to almost anything this summer.

TL;DR - I'm here and alive but haven't taken a crazy in-depth look yet and might not do much till re-rates. As of this very minute Vas is prob the only untouchable and we're open to offers.

Disclaimer: I'm out of town lots for work. When home with the fam, I'm not on here much other than submitting my lines. I'll still reply asap but might not be able to look into things as much as possible until I'm on the road.
JonDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JonDuke For This Useful Post: