View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #101
ken0042
Playboy Mansion Poolboy

Location: Close enough to make a beer run during a TV timeout
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeoulFire View Post
I get that but when you are 0 for 3 it has become difficult to assume that the next one will be better.
That's where it is important to interview the realtor. The first guy who came "highly recommended" wasn't right for my needs. The guy I ended up using was great for my needs.

I've also been "soft interviewing" Travis here; asking some questions and he has been great. I will likely consider using him in the future when/if I need a realtor. However I will meet him face to face first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
If you're my realtor selling my house, how do more showings take any of your time? The realtor with an interested buyer calls you to schedule a time and you call me to confirm the time. That takes maybe 10 minutes to field the call and advise me of the time.
OK, in my experience with showings, the selling realtor has always been there as well as my own. The only time I have not seen the selling realtor show up was when we were renting a house; and it was for sale. Our landlord had it for sale for some legal reason and didn't really want to sell. His selling realtor let us know he would only come if we weren't going to be home.

That's where I was going with this. So if your selling realtor is not making a point of being there for showings; then yeah I agree he is not earning his money.