View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 11:06 AM   #7
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron von Kriterium View Post
I can sell my wife on a trip to France no problem, but she has no interest in the race. I want to go to Daytona next year; that might be an easier sell because she can go to the beach.

Kudos to your friend for sticking it out to be in F1. Have you read How to Build a Car by Adrian Newey? It is excellent. Newey designed many of the iconic race cars of the past several decades. He currently works for Red Bull Racing.
I haven't read, but thanks for the heads up! Will grab it this weekend. Newey is a god...and believe it or not there is a suspension guru in Calgary (Warren Rowley). He's an author and helped out numerous Champ Car / Indy teams and put guys into F1 as well.

I've got my wife sold on a France and Austria trip this summer. I get 2 Sundays at Paul Ricard and RBR ring to plan 🤗🤗. She gets the rest of the trip.

Few buddies went to le Mans. They said it was out of control madness. The racing and partying was off the charts. Apparently it's been really pulled back now but they loved it.
FLAMESRULE is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: