View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 11:48 AM   #1009
karl262
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by worth View Post
You guys are brave buying in now! I'm curious who has been saying $10 ADA?

This is how I kind of see it breaking down. We're in the middle of the bull market now and ADA was at $0.10 in September at the start of this market cycle. It has already gone 13x this cycle to its current level of $1.30.

To get to $10, that would require ADA doing 100x this market cycle, which I don't think is very realistic.

If you bought bitcoin at $300 in Jan 2016 and sold at the peak of $14,000 in Dec 2017, that is a 46x return to put it in perspective.

I hope ADA continues to do well and pushes higher, but I would temper the expectation of $10 this cycle. If you bought at $1.30, I would be happy with a 2x return this cycle. A $2.60 ADA would be 26x this cycle which is incredible and would smash the previous ATH.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying ADA can't or won't get to $10 at some point in time. All I'm saying is I don't think it is likely during this run.
Totally agree. It's nice to think about $10 ADA this year and cool if it happens, but that would mean close to a half trillion dollar market cap. I don't expect to see anything like that for years.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
karl262 is offline   Reply With Quote