View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 03:14 PM   #39
Scornfire
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
OMG, guy. I'm not talking about a 2019 Maxima vs a 2019 Genesis. You said you gave your 2009 Maxima an "A" for tech, which is absurd compared to what is available in modern cars. You had the opportunity to qualify it by saying "for a 2009", but instead, you called all tech after 2009 "fluff"
and maintained your "A" rating for tech in your 2009 Nissan.
I ####ing said I was giving consideration to it's age, which language would you like me to speak to you in? You want to know why Nissan is still in business or not?

Here' I'll even requote myself for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scornfire View Post
Not for nothing, but I can give it whatever grade I feel like giving it for my purposes. I'm an owner giving my feedback on the brand like you asked. I clearly don't care as much about fluff that *Shouldn't* effect my driving as you do, and I did give consideration to it's age. Their new Maxima's have all of that afaik. And mine does have quite a bit of the things you mentioned (very nice leather/soft plastic interior, LED Lights, USB ports). I get upwards of 700km to my tank, 7-8.5L/100km highway isn't what I'd call a gas guzzler. I destroy basically all of my friends in terms of speed/handling, the thing is a sports sedan after all, bare in mind I'm not a millionaire here, I'm a middle income guy in his mid 20s who's extremely happy with his 6500 dollar used vehicle who's kind of surprised to see someone think the brand is such a pile of dirt considering how many genuinely meh models from other brands I've driven/taken rides in.
Continue being insufferable Sir, godspeed

Last edited by Scornfire; 03-13-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Scornfire is offline   Reply With Quote