View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 04:01 AM   #36
icarus
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Was that the ghostbusters game for the C64, where you could buy new ambulances and spent most of your time driving around?

Because that game rocked.
No, this was for the original NES. It sucked. So maybe it was on C64 as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankall View Post
Bubble bobble i have to disagree on. There were infinite continues. I remember being able to get throug the first 50 or so levels w/out dying.

Ghostbusters wasnt bad except for that part you have to walk up the building..... grrr more boring than hard really.
Infinite continues? I guess maybe if you were playing two-player and could still join in while the other guy was alive. Otherwise impossible unless you used the passwords.

As for walking up the stairs in Ghostbusters, it was boring. But in ZUUL it was exceptionally hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4 View Post
Bubble Bobble? That game was sooo easy. The only hard level was 67 or 69 where you had to jump on your bubbles to get up to the very top where the bad guys were.
www.everyvideogame.com I defy you to get to level 67!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionfan View Post
And Jurassic Park for Snes. I beat it for the first time a couple years ago. For the longest time, every time I played, all I did was look for all the dino eggs. After I found them all, I would walk around forever, sondering what to do. This would last hours. Finally one day, I found out how to do all that stuff on those green computers which helped alot. It was flukey when I actually beat it. I was just walking around aimlessly when I walked across the helicopter pad. The game suddenly ended and the credits showed. I was like.....oh.......yaaaaaahooooooo.
I commend you sir. Ah yes, those terrible green computers. Well done on completing it. I did find out that those random letters strewn every where spell out DR HORNER I think (the MSU paleontologist who Dr. Grant in the novel and movie is loosely based on).