View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #32
dionfan
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Ah yes, Ninja Gaiden. I had the hardest time beating one of those last monsters (some big purple-headed guy that moved side to side on the roof, I think its name was the Jaquio or something like that). I finally figured out that if I climbed to the top of the wall and then jumped toward him to purposely get hit, if done at the right time and at the right angle, you would get hit and bounce off him to the top of the wall where you could stand. Must be a glitch, but I took advantage of it.

And Jurassic Park for Snes. I beat it for the first time a couple years ago. For the longest time, every time I played, all I did was look for all the dino eggs. After I found them all, I would walk around forever, sondering what to do. This would last hours. Finally one day, I found out how to do all that stuff on those green computers which helped alot. It was flukey when I actually beat it. I was just walking around aimlessly when I walked across the helicopter pad. The game suddenly ended and the credits showed. I was like.....oh.......yaaaaaahooooooo.
dionfan is offline   Reply With Quote