View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 08:04 AM   #53
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-E-B View Post
I don’t have an issue shaming that guy because quite frankly, that was ridiculous.

Having said that, he also shouldn’t lose his job over this. He wasn’t working. This current trend of firing people because their mistakes get put on the internet and go viral is stupid. We all make mistakes and expecting people to be perfect all the time is absurd. Let’s just call him a dick and move on with our lives.

And who knows, it’s entirely possible he didn’t realize the severity of the situation. He could also be dealing with something in his personal life. Dumb decision but absolutely no need to ruin his life over it.
I will agree about not losing his job but just because you aren't working at the time doesn't mean you shouldn't be judged by your employer if your public life gets exposed in a very negative light such as the FHRITP people. Cameras are everywhere these days you can't hide your real personality anymore and personally I wouldn't want someone working for me that acts completely different outside of work.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote