View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 11:15 AM   #8630
trackercowe
Franchise Player

Exp:

Huge recommendation to Late Night With the Devil. I know many people in this thread will love it. The level of tension and unsettling feeling during the entire movie is off the charts. It was so well done, with some terrific acting performances. I had trouble sleeping last night after seeing it, that hadn't happened to me in years. I still felt in a hypnotic state of suggestion. It's not scary in a sense, but may leave you traumatised.

I also saw Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey II which also may leave you traumatised for other reasons... it's a step up from the first, yet still quite terrible. It has a bigger budget, and the gore/splatter gets an upgrade, and they're building a universe. Yet it's still quite terrible. If they used the characters properly there might be a movie there. They don't do that... it's basically just guys in costumes ripping off better horror movies. Trash. There's so much you could do ripping off these characters, yet they don't do that; it feels like a massive waste of an opportunity.

See Late Night With the Devil though. In theatres if possible, with an audience. That's the way it's meant to be seen.

trackercowe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackercowe For This Useful Post:
AC, Itse