View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 09:47 AM   #557
Hot_Flatus
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Fan #751 View Post
Seems like my prediction of Shapo being ranked higher than Milos by the end of the year could come to fruition much earlier than anyone would have thought.
Milos won't be making much noise until he get's his confidence back but I still don't see him finishing the year outside the top 30. He has too many weapons and will have basically no points to defend the rest of the year excluding Wimbledon. He absolutely needs to play 2-3 rounds in Acapulco to get his head and legs right going into the two 1000 level events (2 modest fourth round appearances would push him back up to the top 25 again).

Shapo will likely roll into the French open on the cusp of being seeded, but again, this depends on his ability to win matches like the one he has today that will generate serious points and push him up the rankings. I would also like to see him cut down on the double faults as he is amongst the leaders in the category and is still causing him unnecessary problems as an otherwise pretty solid server for a youngster.

Last edited by Hot_Flatus; 02-23-2018 at 09:54 AM.