Thread: Big Brother 19
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 05:31 PM   #211
Flames in 07
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
Cody did in the beginning of the season but IMO Jessica never really bullied anyone (I'm not privy to the after dark feeds) outside of the names this week she called Josh. It can't be a good feeling being in a house for a month knowing nobody likes you and I feel she handled things pretty well overall as she looks like a pretty strong and independent woman as it's not like she moped and cried the whole time about her situation like many women on the show have done over the years. She was fierce and fought hard so I can overlook some of her immaturity given the situation she was in. Her issue was aligning with Cody as there's simply no way anyone can align with a person like that and remain a popular figure. Had he not been in the house I feel she could have been a pretty good game player.

I think it's been a pretty good season. The producers have done a good job improving the competitions and there's been plenty of drama.
Jessica gets a very generous edit. She's as big a bully as there is. She'd also be (or should be) arrested for sexual assault if they were just in the general public.

She has never responsible for anything and it's obvious she has never held herself accountable for anything. She's a very selfish person and has a brutal social game for something like big brother. She could enter 100 of these and lose 100 times.
Flames in 07 is offline   Reply With Quote