Thread: Big Brother 19
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 09:56 AM   #201
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by savardandjokinen View Post
I think the bullying goes both ways... Jess and Cody had lots to do with it too.
Cody did in the beginning of the season but IMO Jessica never really bullied anyone (I'm not privy to the after dark feeds) outside of the names this week she called Josh. It can't be a good feeling being in a house for a month knowing nobody likes you and I feel she handled things pretty well overall as she looks like a pretty strong and independent woman as it's not like she moped and cried the whole time about her situation like many women on the show have done over the years. She was fierce and fought hard so I can overlook some of her immaturity given the situation she was in. Her issue was aligning with Cody as there's simply no way anyone can align with a person like that and remain a popular figure. Had he not been in the house I feel she could have been a pretty good game player.

I think it's been a pretty good season. The producers have done a good job improving the competitions and there's been plenty of drama.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote