View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 09:00 PM   #1
Qwerty
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:
Default Rogers - Phone Issue

Hey guys, hoping someone has some idea how to help me. I have looked online and visited 2 Rogers stores, and phoned Rogers help line (suggestion from store #2). In addition I have now tried a new phone (which has not helped).

My Issue is that my phone cannot pick up any data '2/3/4G' services from Rogers no matter where I am.

I am able to use my phone on WiFi to use the internet.
I am able to text people fine.
I am able to phone people fine.
When I try to open any website / application that uses data (not on WiFi) I get the error that I am not connected.

At Rogers they have tried giving me a new Sim card; and resetting my 'towers' which should of reset everything according to the employees.

I have looked in settings to ensure I have Data on and able to use Data.
I am on a family plan, where the two other members have no problems with connecting and using data.

I had a Samsung S6 edge (which is the phone that stopped working 2-3months back). After surviving with not using data, I got a new Oneplus phone to have the same issues.

FYI: When I just took off Wifi at home, I get rogers (full bars) and a E! which sometimes flickers to H+ (and might load data slow if really lucky). Most times (at friends earlier), it would give no letters or indication of any data.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote