View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 10:09 AM   #25
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Ok, fun game. Really enjoyed it last night. I'll echo others and say the game needs some polish but very playable in its current form.

Was annoyed the first few rounds as I thought you could get a firearm early in the staging area before the game starts. Would run around in a panic trying to find one. Finally got one and was quite disappointed that it wasn't with me I landed in the game, lol.

Found some sweet stuff early in some rounds, got totally hosed in others. It really is random what you find. In one I found a ton of health kits, ammunition and add-ons but no backpack or gun. Very concerning when you know people are nearby. Other rounds I'd find a backpack and handgun, nothing else. And naturally I figure out how to use all the firearm add-ons in the last round I played. Finding a silencer is almost as good as finding a good rifle.

Gonna play the crap out of this for sure. Looking forward t seeing how this game is developed.

Oh....and please add a "last used weapon" key. Not previous weapon, not next weapon LAST USED. I love being able to flip back and forth between primary and secondary with one key.

Also, need to add the ability to vault over fences or low walls.

Last edited by GoinAllTheWay; 04-10-2017 at 11:32 AM.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote