View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 09:52 PM   #85
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnabdabber View Post
Double Dragon was awesome. There was a trick (at least for the mastersystem) where you did 10 roundhouse kicks at the start of the last level, and you would get unlimited lives for the level.
Also, the last boss was a hell of a lot easier if you stayed to one side of the screen and beat down all his cronies. He couldnt come out of the door when it wasnt visible.
There was also a glitch where you could walk "on the roof" in two player mode of all the levels. You get the bottom of a corner of a wall, get your other player to the other side of the screen so you are kinda stuck at the corner. Then when you do roundhouse kicks, your player kinda climbs the wall, and you can get to the top and simply walk your way across the top while your partner has to fight hookers with whips and so on and so forth.
Sad thing is that as I'm reading this post, I'm going, yeah, yeah, I remember those tricks.

I just had a chuckle about the hookers with whips. Grand Theft Auto got into all kinds of rating trouble because of the whole hooker killing thing. Double Dragon would have been banned once the raters got a load of the main character being able to pick up a bat to bash their heads in.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote