View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 10:09 AM   #1
Five-hole
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Help this CPer release his musical magnum opus

Update: hey all, under 12 hours left in the Kickstarter campaign! Here's a couple more samples for your viewing/listening pleasure

----

My band THWOMP is in the midst of a Kickstarter campaign to fund the mixing, mastering, and manufacturing of our 3rd album "Epic RPG". I don't think I can embed our sweet KickStarter video, so check out the KS page for the down'n'dirty, or check out our first KS update video:

We play video game rock. That's rock music inspired by video games. If you're not sure what that sounds like, we have samples on our KS page.

I've been with this band for eight years. This is probably my last hurrah as an artist as I'm just about to finish law school and go be a suit for the rest of my life. So this thing means a lot to me, or I wouldn't be so shamelessly plugging it.

ANY help is seriously appreciated, whether it's a share, $1 tip, or if you'll take the plunge and preorder the album for $10 (digital) or $17 (hard copy, incl shipping), or even higher up our reward tiers. It's going to sound really, really good, even if you have no idea whether you like video game rock or not.

Thanks y'all. Much love!

Last edited by Five-hole; 04-09-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Five-hole is offline   Reply With Quote