View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 11:57 AM   #19
Itse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesAddiction View Post
It looks like a massive list. From what I recall, even celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Tom Hanks had several meetings with Epstein.

The thing is, Epstein had a lot of things going on and not all of them were nefarious. He had legitimate businesses as well.

I wouldn't be too shocked if Clinton and Trump were involved in the nefarious stuff, but simply mingling with Epstein isn't proof of anything.
Sure, technically it isn't proof, but I have to say I have a hard time believing Bill Clinton would not take part in the sex parties, considering all the other stuff that's known about him.

At the very least it's safe to assume he knew what Epstein was doing, and yet he remained in very close contact.

Considering there's absolutely zero chance the men who participated in Epsteins parties get what should be coming to them (obvious from the way Epsteins murder was kind of laughably ruled a suicide in the court), I think jumping into conclusions about the people who hanged with Epstein is absolutely fine.

Negative public opinion is the only thing that can come for those men. (Who include Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, former governor Bill Richardson...)

Although Bill Clinton doesn't bother me as much as Jean-Luc Brunel. This guy has a track record of rape and organizing sexual assaults against the models in his modeling agencies going back to at least 1980s. He was one of Epsteins closes associates, and Epstein even helped Brunel launch one of his modeling agencies, MC2, which was "allegedly" used to procure girls for Epstein.

Somehow this guy is not just on the loose, but he still runs two new modeling agencies
Itse is offline   Reply With Quote