View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 10:21 AM   #18
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I think that Lex figured out Superman is Clark Kent because he has half a brain and could picture him without the glasses, lol.

Reeves did such a better job of portraying Clark Kent.

Overall I think the movie gets a 2.5/10, I enjoyed the music, Wonder Woman and Alfred, Affleck was meh as Batman and his Bruce Wayne was just himself it seemed, was he even acting? It gets an extra point for the Flaspoint Paradox type flashback.

I was really bored for 3/4 of the movie, I wish they would just blow this whole thing up and start over. There was zero flow to this movie, the editing just seemed all hacked together. Horrible. I considered waiting for video or Netflix on this one but decided to give Snyder a chance, he failed me. I will wait for Netflix for JLA. I will go see Suicide Squad though because Ayer seems to be spot on. I predict they hand the reigns over to him for the future JL movies (after Snyder ruins 1 of course).