View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 02:50 AM   #14
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
All of this with the caveat that I actually liked this film, especially in contrast to MoS.

The 'time traveller' was pretty clearly the flash to me. I'm guessing that the moment in time that was changed was as simple as Batman not putting the gun down, and believing that the henchman would pull the trigger. Horrible timeline averted.

The Darkseid bit was all so heavyhanded. There was no reason for any of it. And why in the world would Lex Luthor know anything about Darkseid at all? That made no sense. Really absolutely everything about the Luthor storyline made no sense.

Why is Lois always in the middle of fight scenes? Isn't her 'super power' reporting on things? Like Ben Ulrich? Her relationship with Clark seems to be built on exactly nothing.

Zack Snyder doesn't understand human emotion or motivation, and isn't smart enough to fake it. His movies look great though.

Sorry, just had to vent a little on a couple of points. I actually enjoyed the Affleck side of the movie. I believe the reports that said that he was rewriting dialogue on the set while in full Batgear.

Yes, the more I think about it, the Luthor parts were all horrendous. Make all of those into stock character action and reaction, and the movie would be great.
Luthor learned about Darkseid from the ship, that had the knowledge of 100000 worlds.

Also I don't think the future was supposed to be a dream. That was the Flashes alternate future. The editing was bad and cut to Bruce Wayne in a chair. He wasn't sleeping when the Flash came in, hence the papers flying.

They should have used that scene as a reason for why he lets up on Superman. The mothers with the same name thing was absurd ... I'm going to stop the ultimate weapon.... No wait our mother's have the same name... Let's be best friends instead.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote