View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 04:55 PM   #23
Mortgage Made Easy
Crash and Bang Winger
 
Mortgage Made Easy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Calgary, AB
Exp:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Bandwagoner View Post
I thought that was changed to 65% a few years back. Did they up this to 80% now? Or is that only in certain situations?

Edit: Found it! Looks like it's 80 for refi, 65% for HELOC? http://www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca/eng/resou...mprunte-1.aspx

That is correct. You refinance up to 80%. If you we obtaining a HELOC you can do a HELOC to 65% and add a mortgage of 15% to a total of 80%.

The maximum total refinance with all or a combination of products is 80%.

Let us know if you have more questions prof we can assist. ~Tim
__________________
Thanks,
Tim
Mortgage. Made Easy Experts
Kardia Mortgage Inc
www.TimLacroix.com

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or email puckforum@cgymortgage.com

Click here to View current Mortgage Rates

Mortgage Made Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mortgage Made Easy For This Useful Post: