View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 11:33 PM   #309
Calgary4LIfe
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
Was at Game 2 of the Kitchener/Sarnia series last night.
This game was much more even than Game 1 and Sarnia came out on top 3-2 in OT, although play was still tilted towards Kitcheners side.
Ruzicka was again invisible. Im just not seeing anything in this kid except for size. He simply plays the periphery, does not use his size to advantage and on many occasions was easily removed of the puck by players much smaller than he. Once again he had one scoring chance that I remember and it was insignificant. The only other time he was noticeable was on a PP where he had a decent shift cycling the puck with Kyrou. He just seems to float, much like we have heard most of the year and pre-draft, very strange and disappointing. I wouldnt count on him being a Flame in the future unless something lights a fire under his ass.
That seems to be the book on him, but like you said, if a coach finds a way to motivate him, then it gets really interesting. That size + that skill is incredibly valuable. I look at him as a long-term piece that will either put it together or won't, but we won't know for a few years at least. There is at least hope with him, right?
Calgary4LIfe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Calgary4LIfe For This Useful Post: