View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 11:43 AM   #10
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Well had our Draft last night ended up with this team in a 12 team 1 PPR league.

QB Lamar Jackson
RB Dalvin Cook
RB Chase Edmonds
WR A.J. Brown
WR Cooper Kupp
WR Tyler Boyd
TE Darren Waller
FLX Leonard Fournette
FLX Antonio Brown
D/ST Denver
BN Kenyan Drake
BN Mecole Hardman
BN Tyler Higbee
BN Baker Mayfield
BN Malcolm Brown
BN Tre`Quan Smith

After years of drafting Kamara on his down year, I passed on him in favor of Dalvin Cook...we'll see how that goes for me. A new QB, plus the Saints being a bit unsettled to start the season influenced that too. But it was more of my personal history with the player...On the 2-3 turn I was hoping for a RB, but at that point everyone above Jacobs was claimed and that was too high of a place to take him. I was wanting one of Waller or Kittle in that spot as I think those two plus Kelce are leaps and bounds above any other Tight End. When in doubt try to curse the Raider player. At the 4/5 turn, I pretty much had to reach for another back so I had to take Edmonds as everyone else by than was gone and he projected about 35 points higher than the next remaining back, than got Cup after the other guy made his two picks.

This is a pretty competitive league as pretty much everyone wins at least 5 games every year, and often 8-5 get's first with 10 teams going into the last week with a chance to get in. So my team never looks very good, but everyone else in the league has holes too because usually there is no free money guy to pick on that lets one team look like it's in a 6 team league.