View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 11:50 PM   #6
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFlameFan View Post

What are your thoughts on Henry? Surely there's some regression that can occur, but I also think he is one of the most dominant RB's in the game, and I think Tennessee is still going to heavily use him. Kamara is a decent option too, Watson (or Hill if he plays QB at all) will likely rely on the running game quite a bit, especially after losing a HoF QB and also a top 3 WR in the game out for 6 weeks.
In a non PPR scoring format with only 1 QB, he's easily the top pick. Even in a half point PPR league he's pretty attractive. At some point the guy has to be human and need to pass off some of his work load. But they do have one of the better WR duo's that should force teams to think about stacking the box. Really that pick won't really make or break any team unless you pick the guy who get's injured (Looking at you Dalvin Cook).

One Running Back who's lowish on a lot of lists is Josh Jacobs who didn't have a great year last year. But he was still productive, and I suspect his lower rankings are more to do with disappointment from last year. If he's around at the 45th pick type of thing I don't hate that. James Robinson could be valuable with the injury to Etienne and I do think Trevor Lawrence is a pretty talented QB who's going to need to dump off the ball to avoid meeting a Joe Burrow fate. So there could be a few 4th quarters where he has 6 catches for 40 yards in garbage time which in a PPR league is a nice stat pad.