View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 07:19 PM   #5
ForeverFlameFan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK View Post
I'm in a 12 team keeper league. Can keep three players but they all have to be different positions. You have to draft the player in the position he was drafted, unless he was a trade or a waiver pickup. I ended up keeping Kamara and Lockett who the previous owner traded for, so they are my 14th and 15th round picks.

The only other player I thought about keeping was Tyler Higbee. I drafted him in the 5th round and I felt like that was too high.

Was this a mistake?
I don't think so? Then again, I don't know who you passed up. Higbee should be an ideal target for Stafford though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarygeologist View Post
For sleepers I'm going with Rondale Moore, WR, in Arizona. I picked him up as a late round pick and I'm hoping he has a decent number of targets. Murray is not the best QB so that doesn't help and I'm not really sure what the snap/target distribution will look like as AZ has quite a bit of depth.
Murray's primary targets will be D-Hop and Green. Apparently, Green was a revitalized player during training camp, but here's to hoping that it translates on the field. If we get prime Green it will be a good time as a Cards fan. I think Rondale Moore is a decent pick as a sleeper. I always have to remind myself that Green is injury prone and Kirk isn't exactly a solid solid #3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvanfan View Post
I have the 2 pick in my Draft on Tuesday and I'm guessing that CMC will be the top pick. So once again I ask myself, do I take Alvin Kamara who seems to be phenominal every second year, and off the other ones. It's a 12 team one point PPR league with 1QB so it's close between him and Dalvin Cook with Saquon and Zeke in the mix. I tend to end up with Kamara in the off years. Damn it anyway.
What are your thoughts on Henry? Surely there's some regression that can occur, but I also think he is one of the most dominant RB's in the game, and I think Tennessee is still going to heavily use him. Kamara is a decent option too, Watson (or Hill if he plays QB at all) will likely rely on the running game quite a bit, especially after losing a HoF QB and also a top 3 WR in the game out for 6 weeks.
ForeverFlameFan is offline   Reply With Quote