View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 08:29 PM   #4
Yamer
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGilbert View Post
That was fun. Agreed this seems more for the hardcore Marvel fan as it had a comic book feel with a lot of references.

I really liked the fast pace and telling a story in 30 minutes that was originally 2 hours without hurting any of the emotional pay offs. They also made good use of the animation having both an air force battle and giant tentacle monster in the same episode, something that wouldn't have been practical with live action. Nice to hear Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan but interesting they couldn't get Chris Evans.

To answer the question What if... Captain Carter were the first Avenger?:

Spoiler!
I'm going to forego any spoiler tags. An official thread for a series presumes you have watched and are now prepared to discuss.

We didn't see a resolution regarding Bucky. We didn't see a resolution for anyone apart from Captain Carter re-emerging from the Tesseract. This leaves it as entirely open as it did when Steve Rogers emerged from the frost.

All I know is that I am already entirely invested in Captain Carter. Damn that's a fun alternative to explore in the MCU, especially since the Agent Carter series never had the opportunity to achieve its potential.

"I see as much misery out of them moving to justify theirselves as them that set out to do harm."
-Dr. Amos "Doc" Cochran
Yamer is offline   Reply With Quote