View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 01:23 PM   #712
AcGold
Self-Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman57 View Post
Honestly i would have to disagree with you wholeheartedly, i mean in the past, I also enjoyed progressing my player card but not for the past two iterations of the game. After shelling out cabbage for the game itself and then to spend more to unlock all of the slots (since i don't play Be a Pro) made the game quite expensive. Then playing against a team of only two "grinder" type players, both 5'6 at 150lbs with 99 overall speed, that has not been as fun at all. If the create a player model is even across the board for everyone and what determines the outcome of the game is your personal skill combined with co-operational team play, I am very much in favour of the change. I suppose every once and a while i might get a touch of hesitation in the game but for the most part, I personally haven't really had an issue with lag while playing online.
The player stats is debatable and I can see what you mean, however the lag is not. It's a huge issue for many people and has been for years. I've tried connecting at 4 different houses and there was constant lag in every game ever, it's not a maybe, it's not an internet settings issue it's an EA server error. I've never once played a game of EA NHL online without lag and stuttering.

I did the port forwarding and several other issues but the game simply lags for a huge portion of the player base always. There were hundreds of people complaining about it on EA's forums in the past years and they won't acknowledge the issue.
AcGold is offline   Reply With Quote