View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 08:08 AM   #86
DiracSpike
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducay View Post
Well, yes they are, but there are a couple issues. First and foremost, bachelorette season is long over. You're about 2 months too late. Secondly, none of wineries are set up for this. As mentioned, for scheduled tours (even pre-covid), you're going to have set times to do the tasting and buy wines, there is little time to mingle. The environments at most of the larger wineries is not conducive to mingling between groups. I'd say the Hatch and Mt Boucherie would be your best shots at mingling based on being more casual and communal, but even then, the wineries are not where to focus, its the nightlife. In bachelorette season, Kelowna downtown is insane. If you go to any of the clubs, you'll see no less than 10 bachelorette crews of 100% females, with a good 40% of them being on the prowl.
The brunt of our mingling efforts definitely won't be focused on the wineries but since that's the overall goal and wineries was something we wanted to do I figured we'd give ourselves the best shot. Roses has apparently closed which is a huuuuge loss that I'll have to make up incrementally in other areas
DiracSpike is offline   Reply With Quote