View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 12:09 PM   #2853
Blaster86
UnModerator

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
I'll be honest - I'm done with Matt Hardy. He simply doesn't have the movement / excitement / charisma anymore to match AEW's direction or at least keep up with the other talents on the roster. I'd rather see his TV time given to someone else. Jericho is getting into this territory for me too now (except for the charisma).

Pretty much what WWE told Hardy. It's a shame that he found his greatest solo success so late in his career and I understand why he's trying to hold on now, but it's not great. If he'd be willing to shift to a non-wrestling role, he'd be invaluable. He's a guy with so much knowledge, any company could use him.

Jericho.... is... yeah. He's my favourite wrestler of all time. I truly rank him as one of the greatest performers of all time, if not the greatest. The number of times he has reinvented himself, whether it was after a long break or on the fly, cannot be denied. He was a great choice as a first champion for AEW to allow one of their "home grown" guys Hangman or Omega to give chase too (lol, give it to the WWE guy who just jumped to us! TNA booking at its finest). But since then, he's... been bad.

Not only has he been bad in the ring, but letting his politics bleed out and the anti-mask ####. It's been... a bad year and a bit for Jericho =\.

THANK MR DEMKO
CPHL Ottawa Vancouver
Blaster86 is offline   Reply With Quote