View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 11:36 AM   #28
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubbs View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed the first two episodes of this show!

I am getting sick of people being stabbed and then not dying, though. Qui-gon just needed a med bay and a bacta tank to survive, right? No reason Kenobi couldn't have just saved his master the same way.

Baylan Skoll and Shin Hati are interesting Jedi, maybe leaning towards Dark Jedi but not quite Sith... very compelling so far.

I read a cool lil tidbit about their last names related to norse mythology; Skoll and Hati are wolves who seek the sun and the moon until they devour them during Ragnarok.

Then you have Rebels where they had several wolves involved in the world between worlds and you wonder if they might be playing with the audience a little bit.
No way! Lean into it! They should have a fight where a Jedi gets stabbed a dozen times and its like being pricked with a toothpick!

They could have an episode that is a 'Naked Gun' ripoff!

I'm going to re-watch it, but man alive the dialogue was so clunky and Ahsoka was actually the weakest link in these two episodes...both Dawson and the character.

Andor made you invested, in these two episodes I didnt really 'buy in' or at any point feel invested.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote