View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #25
Trey Wingbat
Draft Pick

When I frist read that CTV stated that Canadians aren't interested in watching the American ads during the Superbowl, I almost blew a gasket. I am a huge NFL fan, and I'll watch almost every regular season game, so watching the game itself is the most important to me during the Superbowl. But naturally, just like everyone else, I want to see the commercials themselves.

First of all (and I am steamed right now while typing this), CTV is saying that people don't want to watch the commercials, but then they state that if you do, you can watch them online anyways!!! So what is it CTV, either people want to watch them or they don't.

And who in their right mind wouldn't want to see the Superbowl commercials in glorious HD in real-time on a 60" or 70" HD TV, instead of viewing them online after the fact in a grainy compressed pixelated format on a 15" computer screen??????????????????

JCAM (Jesus Christ Almighty) I can't believe they have the audacity to say these things. Normally I am an even keeled guy, and nothing really bothers me in life, but simsubbing just turns my crank beyond belief.

And don't even get me started on regulating the Internet. It's bad enough we can't watched streamed shows on the American sites themselves, but instead have to go to CrapTV and Global to view American shows!!!
Trey Wingbat is offline   Reply With Quote