View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 01:07 PM   #233
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwslam View Post
Not too hard. I'll do it for $50 out of my garage in the NW. I supply the parts and labour.
Thanks, but I'd rather have it done by people who do it for a living. Might cost me a bit more but the end result will likely be as professional as possible. Otherwise I'd try doing it myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyah View Post
I loved these things up until I got stuck behind one going down a single lane road downtown yesterday doing 15-20km/h for a block & a half. Now they can all burn in hell.
Stuck behind? They're not allowed on the road. Was it in a bike lane or is your complaint targeted at people who break the law, rather than the scooters themselves?

I did take one of these things home the other day (about half an hour, mostly on bike paths). My takeaway is that they're too slow for that. Downtown, on sidewalks, a 20km limit is fine. But for the bike paths, even though 20 is technically the speed limit, it just felt totally inadequate.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote