View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 09:33 AM   #308
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarley View Post
He’s certainly more intelligent than the average person, but I’ve worked with a number of people who actually are brilliant and calling Nenshi the same is a massive stretch. A huge part of intelligence is emotional intelligence and Naheed is sorely lacking in this regard - people who are truly brilliant tend not to treat other with such arrogance and condescension.

Also, if you compare what he promised vs. what he’s actually delivered, you’ll find that he has been fairly ineffective. A mayor needs to be capable of building consensus and he’s not cut out for that.
I know two people that went through high school classes with Nenshi and they both say he was the smartest person they ever met. They knew he would go on to big things but never mentioned he was a jerk. Only that he could be a little annoying always having to be the first person with his hand up to answer questions. Maybe things went to his head after being elected? I would still like to see him in federal politics if only to see how much patience he would have in a bigger room with plenty more idiots than Calgary city hall.

Last edited by Erick Estrada; 09-11-2019 at 09:35 AM.
Erick Estrada is online now   Reply With Quote