Thread: Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 05:40 PM   #248
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousStranger View Post
Well you have your opinion and I have mine. Just because my opinion contravenes yours doesn’t mean you calling me a chinabot (pretty dehumanizing to call someone a robot and perpetuate the Chinese people are soulless stereotype btw) or whatever other racist rhetoric you might throw at me automatically makes your opinion right. I think it’s clear as day that there is a massive disinformation campaign being launched against both the Chinese government and Chinese people right now. The whole thing stinks of something like the Nayirah testimony again. Even that new leak that goes into the Chinese governments’ thought process about containing religious extremism and terrorism in Xinjiang has a bunch malicious translation errors from Chinese to English to make it seem more menacing than it is.

If you actually do some research, you will see scores of videos of protestors beating mandarin speakers with hammers, dousing them so they can burn them, and throwing bricks at them. Frankly as far as I am concerned, this is nothing more than a campaign of hate rooted in a zealot like nativist mindset and has nothing to do with “fighting for freedom” or whatever other empty platitude they label it with nowadays.
Let's all take a minute to bow our heads and offer thoughts and prayers to the disinformation being launched against the Chinese Government. Truly a travesty. They are the good guys here! I suggest we all just take the Chinese government at their word from now on, since they would never, ever, attempt to subvert truth. That's just not something they would ever do.

/green txt
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post: